French Canadian Voice Over
The perfect read for your particular project.
Micheline is ready to cut through and deliver the perfect read for your particular project. Whether it’s eLearning, radio imaging, network/affiliate promos or commercials, Micheline can deliver your message the way you want; she knows how to convey a message to the targeted audience. As an experienced French Canadian voice over talent, Micheline’s voice is described as deep, classy, conversational, warm, and soothing. With her fifteen years of experience in communications and literary marketing, Micheline has a particularly effective vocal style for corporate, narrative, training and all other scenarios where clear effective communication is required. And she delivers in a timely manner.
She has partnered with selective French Canadian male voice talents to better respond to her clients’ needs. Micheline Côté has both Canadian and American citizenships and can work on-site in both countries if required.
• Online training, Business presentations, and Websites
• Commercials for TV, Radio, and Internet
• IVR, Voicemail, and Telephone systems
• Audio books and Narration
• Translation from English into French (Canada)
• Transcription in English and French
• Script Adaptation (French is usually 15% longer than English)
• Post-Synchronization: We synchronize our French (Canada) track to match the images of the original English version of the video or PowerPoint Presentation.
“Micheline – It was great working with you and your team and will be in contact the next time your fantastic services are needed.”
Micheline helps us keep our projects under budget, on time, and with a quality of work exceeding what you might find anywhere else.
Her translations and voice recordings are always, as the Brits say, “Spot on!”
“Micheline and her team are truly a pleasure to work with. Always prompt and responsive, their work helps our team to meet quick client turnaround times with consistency in attention to detail, quality, tone, style, and delivery in French, English and Spanish languages and voices 100% of the time. Look no further!”